Are you an international financial advisor who’s struggling to keep pace with ever-evolving regulatory requirements? Maybe you’re worried about the exponential rise in back-office costs? Or perhaps you’re being held back by your current IFA network’s inefficient processes, systems or technology?
Growing numbers of IFA businesses of all sizes are turning to IFA networks to lift the regulatory and admin burden – and access a host of other benefits from access to established relationships with leading product providers to superior resources and knowledge.
Thinking of conducting an IFA network comparison in your search to find a network that understands your needs? This is a great place to start. Put simply, not all international IFA networks are created equal. But the right one will give you the freedom to achieve your business goals and focus on boosting outcomes for your clients.
Welcome to Lawsons Network, an international plug-in-and-go network service designed to make your life easier
We’re a B2B service provider for IFAs operating internationally – and we give you a compliant platform from which to launch, run, grow and exit your IFA business. When you join us, you’ll benefit from:
- Regulatory infrastructure – we’re affiliated to Organisme de Surveillance pour Intermédiares Financiers & Trustees (SO-FIT) in Switzerland and licensed and regulated by SCA in the UAE through partnership
- Comprehensive cloud solutions – in other words, the technology to complete business in record timelines
- Outstanding support – our IFA hub gives you 24/7 access to our comprehensive resource centre, where you’ll find everything you need to run your business smoothly
- 80/20 commission model – on all advice services, helping to boost your profitability
- Our extensive experience – with decades in the global wealth management sector, we know exactly how to build and run top-performing IFA businesses
- Access to our network of market-leading partners – developed over decades in the global wealth management sector
- New business opportunities via retail arm Lawsons Wealth – when you join us as a Lawsons Network Consultant
At Lawsons Network, you can choose from 3 comprehensive membership packages
- Launch or grow your own IFA brand as an Appointed Representative – Benefit from the freedom that comes with operating your own brand independently but with regulatory infrastructure, transformational technology and support provided by us
- Become a Consultant to be your own boss but trade under our established brand – As well as regulatory infrastructure, technology and support, you’ll access a multitude of new business opportunities via our retail arm Lawsons Wealth
- Use our Exit Strategy Planning service to step back from your IFA business with confidence – Whether you’re looking for a full buyout, to sell your client bank, or for a partner to write business on your behalf, we’ll ensure you obtain maximum value for your business
However you engage with us, we give you the control, the freedom and the power to achieve your business goals.
We give you the regulatory infrastructure to write business for international clients…
We’re affiliated to the Organisme de Surveillance pour Intermédiaires Financiers & Trustees (SO-FIT) in Switzerland.
Our Middle East partner is licensed and regulated by the Insurance Authority and the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) of the UAE – which enables you to write business for clients based in the UAE.
And decades in global wealth management means we’ve developed relationships with leading international product providers.
… and benefit from our transparent 80/20 commission model
At Lawsons Network, we operate a transparent 80/20 commission model – this applies across all revenue, including new business and assets under management. Thanks to this and regular pay outs, you’ll increase your profitability without the hassle and expense associated with organising your own regulation.
Want to find out more about how our transformational network service will help you take control of your future and achieve your business goals? Our expert team would love to answer your questions.